Once you have scheduled your consultation, please review
the following information:
Please call Keri Kopp at 717.627.PAIN if you have any questions.
- You can expect your consultation to last for about 30 minutes.
- If you have small children, please make prior arrangements for their
care. We cannot be responsible for the supervision of your children.
- Please bring your insurance cards with you. If your claim is to be
filed with worker’s compensation or auto insurance, bring that
information with you.
- Bring a list of current medications.
- If injections or treatments are recommended by the doctor, you will
have your procedure the following Monday in the Endoscopy Suite at the
hospital. You will be notified what time you will need to be here for
your procedure the Sunday evening before your appointment. Please check
in with the receptionist when you enter the patient service entrance
the day of your procedure.