Once you have scheduled your procedure, please read the
following information. Failure to follow these instructions may result
in the cancellation of your appointment.
- The hospital will be calling you between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. the evening before your appointment to let you know what time to arrive the day of your procedure. If you have not heard anything you may call the hospital at 717.625.5000. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be cancelled or put at the end of the schedule for the day. Your appointment will be approximately 2 hours long.
- No food 8 hours before your appointment. You may
have clear liquids (broth, apple juice, etc.) up to 2 hours before
- You must have someone drive you to the hospital and home again after
your procedure. You can expect your visit to last approximately 2 hours.
- If you have small children, please make prior arrangements for their
care. We cannot be responsible for the supervision of your children
while you are receiving medical treatment.
- Please bring your insurance cards with you. If your claim is to be
filed with worker’s compensation or auto insurance, bring that
information with you.
- Please bring a list of your current medications.
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center is located just south
of Lititz off of Millport Road, behind Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill,
at 1500 Highlands Drive. The hospital provides ample parking and you
may enter under the middle canopy at the Patient’s Service Entrance.
A receptionist will be there to direct you.
- After your procedure, you will be given discharge instructions. If
additional injections or treatments are recommended by the doctor,
you must call Keri to schedule the appointment at 717.627.PAIN.
It is important that you call within a few days of your appointment
as our schedule fills quickly. Office hours are Monday-Thursday from
7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. A voice mailbox is available for you to
leave a message at any time. Please leave a detailed message and a
you can be reached.